An Important Message Regarding COVID-19
At Promontory MortgagePath, the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, business partners and the communities in which we live and work are our top priorities. Like you, we are monitoring the ever-changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to assure you we have rigorous business continuity and pandemic preparedness plans enabling us to meet your needs without interruption while ensuring the safety and security of our employees.
We continue to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 and reporting by the WorldHealth Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and federal, state and local authorities.
Below are some of the preemptive actions we have taken and will continue to take for the foreseeable future, including:
- implementing a mandatory work-from-home policy in compliance with applicable licensing authority requirements and/or waivers, and any federal, state and/or local government orders;
- maintaining regular communications with clients and business partners regarding our business continuity and pandemic preparedness plans, assuring them of our commitment and intent to continue meeting all contractual obligations;
- canceling participation in sales, marketing and other industry events and all non-essential travel;
- performing assessments in relation to our offices, facilities, systems, and applicable policies and procedures;
- restricting non-essential access to our offices, disinfecting highly trafficked areas with a hospital-grade solution and performing other routine and enhanced environmental cleanings;
- assessing the business continuity and pandemic preparedness plans of critical vendors that support our services; and
- monitoring all matters in real-time that could affect or impact our communities and operations, ensuring adaptability and implementation of necessary and appropriate contingencies.
We take great pride in the trust you have placed in us and thank you for your partnership. We are fully prepared to persevere through these challenging times and are committed to continuing to serve you at the highest level. We will continue to update you on our business practices as this situation evolves and encourage you to stay connected and reach out with any questions. Your safety and welfare, that of the Promontory MortgagePath community, and the greater public are of the utmost importance to us. We wish you and all those affected good health and continued safety.